Friday, October 21, 2011

Hey All

I am a college student looking to find his inner chef. I, like many other college students, survive on a very narrow range of foods and do not normally cook to provide myself nourishment. I will use this blog as a tool to show my progress towards becoming a competent home cook and ultimately proving that I can provide myself with delicious quality meals. I will be searching high and low for different recipes across the web and in my books and will try as many as I possibly can.

I am willing to accept any critiques, tips or tricks and will consider any recipes that one would suggest me to try! Please feel free to send me any recipes that you think I would enjoy and will present its own unique challenges to test my growing culinary knowledge.

Thanks all!
Lamonte

No comments:

Post a Comment